Church’s Chicken Fun Facts:
– Our first location was opened across the street from the Alamo on April 17, 1952. The restaurant sold only fried chicken when it first opened.
– Ten years after the first restaurant opened, the chain grew to eight locations in San Antonio.
– There are 42 restaurants in San Antonio and we continue to grow.
– In one year alone, we served over 4,200,000 of our honey butter biscuits and over 8,400,000 pieces of fried chicken to our San Antonio customers.
– Church’s Chicken now boasts more than 1,500 locations in 23 countries and international territories.